Carry each other"s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

Women of Worship is a group of men and women with a desire to express love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We hunger for God's word, support one another in prayer and desire a closer relationship with Him.

Heather and I feel that God has put a genuine desire in our hearts to share His word with people. This blog is our attempt to get the Word of God to our friends in a practical and loving way. We are hoping to create a community of people that strengthen one another for the Kingdom of God. No matter where you are in your walk you are welcome here. Please feel free to share prayer requests, opinions, questions or anything that you feel led to say.

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Vision

Hello friends.

It has been a while since the last blog from Women of Worship was written. I have been praying for direction and a vision for this group and blog. God works in amazing ways. Thank you for the encouragement and prayers as I wait for direction in this matter. God has opened many doors and has showed me many possibilities that I was not able to see last Fall.
I have had quite a few women who would be interested in writing with me. I have also set up a retreat in Oregon in Lincoln City for Mother's Day weekend and am working on those details. If you are interested in writing, the retreat and/or receiving the blog when I have a clear vision of what topic to write on, please let me know. I am also open to any comments or suggestions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.
Blessings,
Heather Collver

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by the author.