Carry each other"s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

Women of Worship is a group of men and women with a desire to express love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We hunger for God's word, support one another in prayer and desire a closer relationship with Him.

Heather and I feel that God has put a genuine desire in our hearts to share His word with people. This blog is our attempt to get the Word of God to our friends in a practical and loving way. We are hoping to create a community of people that strengthen one another for the Kingdom of God. No matter where you are in your walk you are welcome here. Please feel free to share prayer requests, opinions, questions or anything that you feel led to say.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Saying Goodbye

Dear Friends of Women of Worship,

I am so very thankful for you. The experience of writing and learning through this blog has been life changing. I appreciate that each of you allowed our words to fill your inbox.

There never seems to be a right way to say goodbye. The words that I have valued through this blog for so long are at a loss to me now. I love you all so very much. Your encouragement and hope has been a constant joy to me. I love that we truly become a body of believers coming together to share in His word on a daily basis.

Please keep your prayers with this ministry as Heather will be searching for direction. I am sure that if you are in any way interested in helping her with writing, she would love to talk with you.

In spite of the change in blog, I pray you know that Heather and I love you very much. If you are ever in need of prayer or support please feel that you many contact either of us. Heather is at hcollver@msn.com. Angela is available at angdstolpe@gmail.com

My thoughts and prayers go with this ministry. I am so grateful for my time with you. Thank you.

Angela

Continued Prayers for Healing:
Joanne Adams and her battle with cancer
Ginny Renaud and her battle with cancer
Heather C and her illness.
Kathy L for mental health and to be set free by the blood of Christ.

No comments: