Carry each other"s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

Women of Worship is a group of men and women with a desire to express love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We hunger for God's word, support one another in prayer and desire a closer relationship with Him.

Heather and I feel that God has put a genuine desire in our hearts to share His word with people. This blog is our attempt to get the Word of God to our friends in a practical and loving way. We are hoping to create a community of people that strengthen one another for the Kingdom of God. No matter where you are in your walk you are welcome here. Please feel free to share prayer requests, opinions, questions or anything that you feel led to say.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank you!!!

Thank you

by Heather Collver

I regret to inform you that after this week, Angela and I will no longer be writing the Women of Worship Devotionals. Angela and I started Women of Worship many years ago and it is not the same if it is just me. It is very sudden, and my heart is broken, but I pray that someday I will find the strength to write every week again. I just know I am not capable of writing this devotional on my own each and every week. Thank you for your encouragement and support and for the amazing relationships we have all formed through this devotional. I pray for each of you. That you will find encouragement each week and that you will know that you are loved and are in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need to contact me, you may do so by email at hcollver@msn.com. Many of you are signed up through a feedburner and I don't have your email addresses, so if you would like to receive future emails from me concerning prayer, or the Word of God, then please also send me an email.

Blessings to you

Heather N. Collver

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather you have done an amazing job over the years. Kudos to you and your sis!

Anonymous said...

bummer. i enjoy reading them

Anonymous said...

Heather, I'm so sorry.. I really looked forward to the devo's.and I know you put a lot of yourself into it,. I'm here for you whenever you need to talk. Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will both never know of all the times that your words were there when someone needed them. So "Thank you" for all the times they were there for me :)
It was a privilege to be on your mailing list, and have a nice break when it popped up on my screen.
At the same time, I am happy for you to have some extra time on your hands. I still don't know how you manage to balance everything as well as you do :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, Sorry to hear that you are sick. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I know this has been really a hard year for you guys with sickness and other things. I sure hope you are able to continue with the WOW site. It is really uplifting and thought provoking. I will also be praying for guidance for you on this journey. Hope you all have a wonderful CHRISTmas and a blessed new year!!